[Tigers] Headlights

jay.laifman at gmail.com jay.laifman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 11:58:33 MST 2013

What is the difference between PL and P?

I bought some years ago. I love then. But I never felt they fit or matched the Sunbeam look.

From: MWood24020 at aol.com
Sender: tigers-bounces at autox.team.netDate: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 13:49:21
To: <tigers at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Headlights

I'm needing to order new headlights for my car. I've noticed many are
running Lucas PL700 tripod type non-sealed beams, these days. How is the quality
 on the reproductions readily available? Is buying used originals a better
idea?  "Back in the day" would the PL700 or P700 have been more commonly
seen on the  Tiger?

Other options? I'm thinking a more modern Hella (or equivalent) halogen
might function better?

TIA
Mike

tigers at autox.team.net