[Tigers] ScotchBrite

Peter Sziklai peter at tcltd.pro
Sat Dec 7 21:09:16 MST 2013

We do cars for a living (collision repair) and we use scotch brite only for
things we want to scratch, like primer and paint surfaces we will be
refinishing
On glass and chrome, which we want to clean without scratching we use fine
steel wool. I expect that on show chrome you would not want to use steel
wool, but for our purposes it has never caused a problem. Scotch brite is
intended to scuff the surface and we don't use it on glass.