[Tigers] Engine Swap

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 7 12:06:17 MST 2013

Andy:

Not that it probably matters in your situation but there are
bell-housings around that will bolt up to both the 5-bolt and 6-bolt
blocks (they have two sets of mounting holes). They show up occasionally
on eBay. Many years ago, my original bell housing fractured where the
clutch arm enters, so I replaced my bell housing with one with the dual
pattern, anticipating that I might, somewhere down the road, want to use
a later block. That never happened, but it's still in there.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC 864