[Tigers] Tiger Prototype #3

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Thu Sep 20 07:55:30 MDT 2012

It came out more recently (see Norm's website, I think) that Project 870 is
also AF1, AND that AF1 became the Le Mans mule car. As such it still existed a
few years ago in fabulous restored condition. Since we haven't heard
differently I assume it's still in good shape.
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/barker_d/default.asp

Theo