[Tigers] Tiger 1A nomenclature

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:28:21 MDT 2012

I have to agree.. in the alpine community you have the SIVa alpines,,, the
alpines that gained the square corner bonnet and doors 9as with later MKI
Tigers) and also gained an all syncro transmisson. While calling by VIN
would not be a bad idea asthere was a noticable chane in numbering the MKI
"a" is a quick way of reffering to the variation in the MKI production.

--
Regards

Michael King