[Tigers] Hard Top Prices

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Fri Oct 12 19:33:16 MDT 2012

When I bought my Tiger it came with an uninstalled front clip, about $800 in
new parts and the operative word "REMOVABLE" hardtop.  I deducted these from
the sale price (as it related to "use tax") and had the seller give me a
bill of sale adjusted down from the larger amount I paid him. In essence it
was two sales.  The sale of the parts etc. and the sale of the car.
Strangely I got the idea even before I knew of the knock down kit "African
Violets."

Tom