[Tigers] master cly

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:48:34 MDT 2012

I assume you are saying it requires to much pedal pressure.. so.. are you
still running a booster? If not then the rear wheel cylinders and brake M/C
are not going to be in the right ratio.

If you have no booster you could use the early alpine rear wheel cylinders
and M/C and the pedal will be better..

what size subaru one are you looking at? is it a dual or single M/C?

--
Regards

Michael King