[Tigers] Aftermarket Oil Filter Remote

e.coiner at cox.net e.coiner at cox.net
Thu May 31 07:11:41 MDT 2012

Nathan,

First check that the block adapter is thin enough to fit behind the headers,  Been there bought several until I found a thin one. Dale A.
Had one but it was pricey.  The stock one fits, but you have to use tubing flare fittings.

My filter was installed behind the drivers head light bucket. It bolts to the inner fender panel.
The holes for the hoses are just behind the Coolant reservoir, high up, just below the step for the hood.
I used ss braided hose and AN fittings.  I needed one fitting with a slight angle to clear the steering shaft.

I can shoot some pix this weekend.

Erich