[Tigers] Girling Master Cylinder Reservoir Moisture Diaphram Source?

csx2282 csx2282 at sonic.net
Wed May 30 14:01:09 MDT 2012

I posted this question to the British-Cars list, but so far not much has come
up there.  I believe this was discussed on this list a few years back, so I'm
hoping one of you has a possible source.

These are bellows shaped rubber diaphragms that fit under the reservoir's
cap.
Dave Bean Engineering used to sell them, but the last time I checked they
were
on back order.  However, that was at least a year ago.  I tried e-mailing
them
from their web site, but I kept getting an error messages when it tried
redirected me to a dial-up account I
canceled long ago and uninstalled.  I'm not sure why it keeps doing this.  Out
of curiosity do
any of you have an e-mail address for Dave Bean?  Of course, any source
will do.

Thanks,

Roland