[Tigers] Need advice on Tiger Badge Motifs

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:52:33 MDT 2012

Jim,

the original badges were flash chromed, the repros i have seen all have
adull silver finsh.. apparently they are flash chromed but th esurface they
are going onto isnt smooth enought to giv the mirror finish. There are some
expensive chrome paints ( i dont mean the cheap can ones) that can give
that finsh.. but they are in the region of $70 for a small tin.... that
said.. cheaper than 3 nice originals.

--
Regards

Michael King