[Tigers] [Land-speed] OFF Topic: Desk Top Computer Question Involving a Farkled Win XP Pro OS

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon May 21 09:26:38 MDT 2012

Yeah, I missed that one. could have added witch doctor spells, warlock
spells, witch spells, VooDoo spells, and so on.  I guess the "spell
checker" in that case would not only have to know the correct literary
spelling, but, also the content of the spell itself as to efficacy.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile