[Tigers] bumper mounting

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:25:35 MDT 2012

Gary,

i wouldnt pull to hard forward on them when mounted to the car.. the
vertical face on the front leg that thy bolt into is VERY THIN.. the face
just snaps out with the captive nut.. this happened on my SII Alpine..
welded in a 3mm C shaped peice over the front face.. much stronger now and
nice and level.