[Tigers] Tiger parts and catalog invite

steve grove stephen_grove at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 22:19:24 MDT 2012

As an aid to help my restoration, I've been building an online Tiger and
Alpine parts catalog and thought I would share the project with the group.
I've had some nice folks help me out by sharing their parts and have a good
starting point.

The site allows anyone to easily add/edit to the online
Tiger/Alpine catalog of parts thats already started. As an add-on, I also
allow anyone to indicate the parts they have to sell or want based on that
catalog of parts and easily trade offline.

Please take a look and let me
know if you find this valuable. For further site access, request an invite and
I will send along a beta invite to the site.

www.foundparts.com

Thanks!
Steve