[Tigers] Vinyl die/paint

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:11:56 MDT 2012

Back in college I used it to turn a 73 TR6 Pimento Red & Russet into a
Pimento Red & Black car.  It lasted the entire time I owned the car (6
years), with the top down 85% of the time and 4 summers in Columbia,  SC's
blistering sun.

Michael Shortt

As with all paints and dye, surface prep is key, Zero Armor All residue, a
good
alcohol scrub down before application.