[Tigers] Originality: water hoses

Allan Ballard aballard at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 27 16:25:00 MDT 2012

My Tiger is coming back together after a respray and I need help with
routing
the water hoses to and from the heater core in the original factory manner.

Can anyone explain how the factory hooked up the hoses?

I believe that the factory used one way to hook up hoses for cars with
the stock two barrel
carb -- and a different way for cars with the LAT hi-rise intake
manifold -- since the LAT manifold carb doesn't
use the bottom plate as used on the stock 2 barrel carb.

Thanks in advance for any information you may provide on the factory
method for hooking up the
water hoses.

Rgds,

Allan Ballard