[Tigers] 2012 Australian Sunbeam National

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:20:29 MDT 2012

Good catch Tom. You're on to something there. I did recall some of the
Zetecs, such as in 99 had the factory provision for a "cover" over the
center of the motor between the camshafts. That might be where I got the
idea.

Shown here on the wiki page site

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Zetec_engine

and enlarged here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1999_Ford_Zetec-R_engine.jpg

you can see in the image on 1188 that the plug wires pass under the cover at
the firewall side of the motor.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2892168970054462410ZlBvfk

BUT.I think you are still correct Tom because there are other differences I
think. Definitely could be a different breed considering the OZ setting.

Cullen