[Tigers] Possible solution to servo issue - Grease

csx2282 csx2282 at sonic.net
Sat Jul 28 20:56:09 MDT 2012

An update to my earlier post.

I was pretty sure I still had a some of the red grease stashed away
somewhere in my garage, so I took a look and found what looked like three
identical little packets of this stuff.  But on closer inspection, one was
different.  Two were labeled Lucas Rubber Grease (red) and one was labeled
Lockheed Vacuum Seal Lubricant.  Perhaps the Lockheed lubricant would be
appropriate for the brake servo?

I don't know why I had the Lockheed stuff, since I don't have a brake servo.
I'm guessing it was either mixed in with the Lucas rubber grease or I
grabbed it by accident.

Roland