[Tigers] 15" Tire Size revisited

Armacost, Don Jr. drarmacost at pmlights.com
Sat Jul 28 05:38:43 MDT 2012

On 15x6 MiniLites I have Michelin 195-50 R15 Pilot Exalto A/S.  Look great,
handle great and no rub anywhere.

B9473374

On Jul 27, 2012, at 5:54 PM, "Mike Michels" <mmichels at socal.rr.com> wrote:

> I recently tried a 205/50 15 on the front. It interfered with the  valance.
> Probably biggest possible is 195/50/15

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/drarmacost@pmlights.com

When forwarding, use "BCC" and press "Send" only AFTER you have deleted all
extraneous email addresses from this email. It's the smart way to share. If
you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes
my email address! It's a courtesy to me and others who may not wish their
email addresses sent all over the world, and helps prevent Spammers from
mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.      This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.