[Tigers] Tire changes

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 22:19:53 MDT 2012

What my local tire shop told me when I asked the same question in 1993 when I
needed tires mounted on my brand new semi-precious SunbeamSpecialties
repro LAT-70's:
Laughter...   Well If I couldn't mount on alloy wheels... I would be out of business!
Note, that was 1993!!  Note2:  YOUR dad's wheels are really precious.. in your case,
double check!
Gary