[Tigers] 15" Tire Size revisited

Sandy Ganz sganz at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 23 23:44:05 MDT 2012

John -

I have not got my Hoakenson front end on the car but was looking at
running
205/50/15's on all corners to make it easy and have 4 of the same
sized tires.
Some mentioned that it might catch on the corner of the front
fender but have
not got even close to see if anything fits. Might be worth
tossing a tire on a
rim and seeing if it hits. I have a set of Kumho 205's
unmounted and if you are
anywhere near me (Southern California) I can mount
one up for you to see about
fitment.

Sandy