[Tigers] Fuel Pressure Too Low?

Joe Parlanti parlanti at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 20:09:27 MDT 2012

Jim,

Robin Young has a good point about debris in the fuel tank crossover tube.
When I bought my Alpine I had a similar problem where the carbs would be
starved for fuel. I would shut the car down and it would start right up, go
a 1/2 mile or so and then stop again. I finally took the fuel line loose at
the tube and noticed what looked to be blades of grass clogging it. After
removing the tanks, I eventually fished out about a handful of grass
clippings, a ball point pen and several pieces of a coke bottle. Apparently,
the previous owner's kids had found out how to open the fuel cap...

JVP

Joseph V. Parlanti
16048 Copen Meadow Dr
North Potomac, Md. 20878