[Tigers] bulb dye

David Sosna sosnaenergyconsulting at cox.net
Thu Jul 19 20:45:54 MDT 2012

Michael:
Interesting--Rosco was the first place I stumbled on when I was looking,
but the actual glass dyes were sold by (what looks to be) the quart, and
I kind of figured that given the size of the project I wouldn't suggest
that. :-)
I didn't notice the section on gels until I went back to the site just
now, but it wouldn't have mattered if I'd seen it earlier--I was focused
on glass dyes.
Thanks for the information about the gels.  Learned something new today.

Best Regards
David