[Tigers] Trojan "Virus" Got Me... My Apologies

Bill Waite fordlandia at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 19:53:43 MDT 2012

Tiger Listers...

The fellow who sent me the email (in haste, as it ends up) sent me a follow-up
message and said he was sorry for his original note.  I  think most of us have
hit that "send" button a bit too fast once or  twice!  In any event... this was
the first time my anti-virus failed me in this way, and the bug apparently
picked up some (but not all) of my "email contact list" and got some Tiger List
addresses, too.  Link was to some sort of "work at home" scam or whatever.

Bill