[Tigers] Sunbeam Alpine Conversion ALGER V8 Fender/Trunk Badge Set (3) NEW | eBay

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:45:52 MDT 2012

 When I went to the eBay site mentioned in the previous thread to check on
vinyl heater control lamination, I noticed the same seller is offering
different styles of badging. I thought this was interesting, a Sunbeam vendor
badge kit that specifically calling it an Alger.

I have to say... I respect the honesty in labeling.

Cullen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sunbeam-Alpine-Conversion-ALGER-V8-Fender-Trunk-Badge
-Set-3-NEW-/280865861464?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=
item4164e8ef58#ht_500wt_689