[Tigers] Dash heater/vent controls surround

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 12:51:44 MDT 2012

I am deep into the re-veneering of my Mark 1A's wooden dash. I came across a heater/vent control surround self adhesive vinyl renewal overlay on ebay that I might give a try. It is at http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270900453680&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNASIF:US:1123

My main concern is that it might not be very durable. Anyone here have any experience with it?

Thanks,

Gene