[Tigers] Stiff Clutch

Will Seay wseay at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:10:40 MDT 2012

Jay,

I think that what you're describing is just the nature of the beast.  The Tiger
clutch is an old-school design with no mechanical advantage gained from the
rotation of the flywheel/clutch.  I'm the original owner of my Tiger and I can
assure you that the clutch was stiff driving off the showroom floor.  You can
either get used to it (it'll tone those legs of yours right up) or swap it out
for a modern clutch such as Centerforce.

Will 382001570
wseay at embarqmail.com