[Tigers] Stiff Clutch

Kirk Smith twotigers at verizon.net
Mon Jul 2 13:54:06 MDT 2012

Jay,

I have a Mcleod (sp?) clutch in my Tiger with about 1700 lbs of pressure.
It's been on the car for over 20 years.  The springs seem to have been
affected by age and the pedal pressure has increased some over time.  It's
still a functional clutch unit, but it's a little harder on the hydraulics
the stiffer it gets.