[Tigers] Two Questions

Tony McNulty bamcnulty at optonline.net
Wed Apr 4 08:32:09 MDT 2012

Jim:

Kroil is usually considered the best of the commercial products, but there's
a homebrew that's better.  Try a 50/50 mix of acetone and ATF.  I mix it in
a baby food jar -- shake well, let it settle, shake again (several times).
Be careful using it around painted surfaces.  I have an article somewhere
that comares all of the better known products -- if anyone cares, I'll try
and dig it out the information.

Tony McNulty
B382001321