[Tigers] Tiger generator bracket

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Sep 6 09:25:39 MDT 2011

The Parts List has 2 part numbers listed
C4JZ-10039-A up to B9471618
C4JZ-10039-B from B9471619

	I have no idea what the difference is between these two.   The stock
Ford bracket has an opening for the dip stick and at sometime Ford reduced
the size of that opening which generated a new casting number.  I don't
think either of these brackets has a dip stick opening but I don't know for
sure.

If I recall correctly the Tiger Generator bracket has no casting number.

Ron Fraser