[Tigers] Auto Meter Cobra Tach

Will Seay wseay at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:24:35 MST 2011

Jim,

I don't know about the Auto Meter tach, but the Smith's/Jagear tach opens from
the front.  To get into it you have to rotate the chrome bezel a few degrees and
then pull it off.  All the screws through the back are to mount components
inside the rear shell.  If the auto meter tach opens the same way as the
Smith's/Jagear tach, get back to me and I can give you a few tips on how to get
it open.

-Will 382001570