[Tigers] Brake fittings

Bob Dixon bobdixon at frii.com
Mon Mar 21 21:50:54 MST 2011

I'm ready to get my brake system online so I was wondering what the fitting
was for the front calipers.  I will be using 3 AN stainless lines but I'm
not sure what adapter I need.  Looking down there it looks like a shallow
taper on the end.  Would this be a 3/8 - 24 female in the caliper so would
need a 3/8 - 24 male?  A previous owner just torqued down a 3 AN male-male
fitting until it stopped leaking.

Thanks again for all the help!
Bob

P.S. The Tiger was accepted into Vintage Division of the 2011 Pikes Peak
Hill Climb!! I got my requested number '86'.  It will be the first Tiger to
ever compete in the 2nd oldest race in the country.  Pikes Peak or Bust 2011