[Tigers] Centerforce Clutch

rab65tiger at aol.com rab65tiger at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 14:06:43 MST 2011

Everything depends...

What is your complete set up and combination.  The Edelbrock heads are capable
of improving H.P. with corresponding intake, carb, headers, exhaust  system,
and cam.  I have no idea with a stock set up.  Aluminum known to dissipate
heat (that's good and bad), I have never heard of aluminum heads to reduce
overheating problems.  If you have headers, are they ceramic coated?

Randy B

aluminum heads. Saying the over heating problem would disappear and there
would

be a gain of 30-40 HP. I'm tempted. What say ye listers?