[Tigers] Bellhousing Numbers

Samouce's wsamouce at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 5 10:51:00 MST 2011

C5DA-6394-A, C90A-6394-A, D20A-6394-AA, D5DA-6394-AB...All will need some
modifications to work.

I got this from Tiger Tales May/June 2009: How to Upgrade from a 5 Bolt to 6
Bolt.... by Gary Crandall

I am doing the same thing with a 91 302 HO block.  I bought a QuickTime
scatter shield.  It has everything you need to bolt it up to the 6 bolt
block, bolt the narrow case toploader to it, use the original fork and has
an adapter for the smaller C3 retainer.

You will want RM-6063 - 5.0/5.8 Ford Bellhousing/Ford Old Style
Toploader/Borgwarner T-10
http://www.quicktimeinc.com/products.html#ford

Duke
B3820002037