[Tigers] my yahoo account was stolen

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 10:48:55 MDT 2011

I want to apologize to the LIST and to each individual who received email stating I was out of the country and requested 2500 Euros be sent to whomever. The bast---s also deleted my entire address book, even tho I have attempted to recover it. It took several days to get my account returned as I had forgotten my gmail account. 2 phone calls and on hold for 30 plus minutes finally succeeded. I did provide a new hotmail address BUT the lady spelled tony with an i, so the reset email went to tigerthetoni at hotmail as opposed to tigerthetony at hotmail. Yes we need to insist that people speak and understand English.
Again, I hop[e this problem3m didn't get anyone to forward any funds to the jerk. IF I could only get my hands on him/her.
Thanks, TonytheTiger