[Tigers] Tiger for sale

Jeff Howarth jeff at v8tiger.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 05:17:45 MDT 2011

Hi Michael,

the cat was on the CAT site and for sale by Jim Snell in Tucson Arizona
until earlier this year.

I looked at buying I but was put off by it having a salvage title.

I don't think this is mentioned in the new advert.............

Might be worth checking if anyone is considering buying it.

regards

Jeff

In message
<CAET8snUNWq-iG6_H30Mx34CJ0jat0YLRw9bt9pkr_qKmnGMdmw at mail.gmail.com>,