[Tigers] paint code 19

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 10:51:51 MDT 2011

Jim, those are certainly great things to have obtained, particularly in great
condition. While all likely is well with all of this, I personally would be a
little extra careful about my car's safety for a while. I am normally not much
of a cynic, but a little voice is telling me one should be a little wary of
strangers that have always wanted a Tiger and are bearing gifts to where they
now know one lives.

Cheers, Gene