[Tigers] rear end height

tym2 at comcast.net tym2 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 09:29:52 MST 2011

Tigers,

As I look outside and see more than 38" of snow, I'm thinking about projects for the Tiger. As all of you know, the work is never done.
I am preparing to install new seats as well as an electronic speedometer to go along with the change to the T5.

Since I did my car the rear end height is a couple of inches lower than I would like it to be. If no one has a better idea I will probably just fabricate some shackles that are longer to fit my needs. When I did the car I used modified springs to cure wheel hop (I got them from either Dale or Doug Jennings). The springs certainly cured
the wheel hop. The car now hooks up very nicely. Keeping it on the ground and going straight is another story!

Any advice or help would be appreciated regarding raising the rear end a few inches.

Thanks in advance.

Tym McDowell