[Tigers] Limey Mess

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Jan 26 18:14:01 MST 2011

By the way,  something similar works well on the salt flats race car: it
also has spill plates on the end to keep the air contained however.
Does help to keep the fronty end going forward at speed. I do doubt that
the Alpine motor is capable of making it go fast enough to have much
effect at all.

mayf