[Tigers] rear leaf springs

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 03:22:22 MST 2011

Duke,

My car has dales rears in it, and they dont overcome wheel hop in my car
(and im not talking clutch dropping) mine is only a 340 ford racing crate
motor but it overcomes the 3.07 LSD and my 195 dunlops.. so your 347 is
going to want a set of bars or torque arm. Also the panhard rod doesnt do
anything to stop axel hop, its about side location.

On 25 January 2011 07:15, <wsamouce at kc.rr.com> wrote:

> I highly recommend Dale A's (http://www.dalesresto.com/) rear leaf springs
> ($325).  They are a "modern" design with an extra half leaf that
> dramatically
> reduces wheel hop.  You will also be able to remove traction bars and pan
> hard
> rod if you still have them on the car.
>
> Don't even think about VB, I went down to take a look at them and they look
> like the bad original design with crappy paint.
>
> They control my warmed over 260 just fineb&b&that may be different when the
> 347 goes in.
>
> Duke

Regards

Michael King