[Tigers] Non Tiger...Mustang Bullitt

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 15:06:44 MST 2011

I saw this quote in a newspaper.....".....Ford created two special edition
Bullitt Mustangs for consumers in 2001 and 2008. For the 2008 edition, ford
 engineers used a digitally mastered DVD of the movie to achieve just the
right  exhaust note."
I guess I assumed that in the movie the exhaust sound was from a sound
track and not the actual sound from the car.   Where would the  recording
device have been located?  To me it's like listening to a car  from about 20 ft.
away.  Would there have been a vehicle following with a  recording device?
Mark