[Tigers] Mazda brake conversion

wsamouce at kc.rr.com wsamouce at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 12:15:42 MST 2011

Hey Theo,

Makes sense. Once I get the brakes mounted, I will take a look at the handbrake end. I have an idea that may work. Thinking of making a plate that will secure the other end of the cable sheath at the hole in the body where the stock cable comes through the body. This will give the cable some bend for the suspension travel. I will just have a very short stock cable with the adapter I bought to the RX7 cable end.

Will take lots of pictures.

If that does not work, I will spend the $120 for a Lokar. With the project thus far is up to $360, 33% more for a brake cable would really suck.

Duke
B382002037