[Tigers] You May Be A Redneck Tiger Owner....

Jeffrey Nichols jxnichols at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 11:42:31 MST 2011

 "Someone told me the correct wrench is a Slim Jim."

"I thought a Slim Jim was used to break into cars...?  ;)"

"Yes, the correct wrench name is Super Slim.  Slim Jim is purchased at check
out at Seven Eleven, it resembles a sausage."

You may be a redneck Sunbeam Tiger owner if......... you know: "Slim Jim is
purchased at check out at Seven Eleven, it resembles a sausage."

                                                  Jeff