[Tigers] Unhappy with Hardtop seal

Steve Laifman slaifman at socal.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 18:40:28 MST 2011

Wayne,

Looks like my message was too long because I included some older ones
for reference.  I removed them.  I hope you've heard from CAT President
.  I thought I sent a copy to the President of CAT, Buck Tripple,
< BuckTrippel at Verizon.net >.  I bought my hardtop side window button and
Thick, one-piece, top-body seal at a
CAT meet.

Steve

/Steve Laifman/