[Tigers] shipping hardtop

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 20:50:01 MST 2011

The occasion has arisen that a fellow Tiger owner needs a top in better shape
than his. I have a couple of stripped down shells, Not in perfect shape but
one is in better shape than the other or his. The problem is shipping. Anyone
have any experience shipping a hardtop or any recommendations where we should
check to get a price etc.
All help is appreciated.
Tony Lang    (for the folks who don't know my last name)
B9473317 Ive never posted my Vin but perhaps a member has 3316 or 3318
I don't remember the TAC number and had to look the Vin up. Who says your
memory is the first thing to go- I think it was/is my mind.PS- I found no
numbers but one top had the corners cut off and the other had been sanded on.
Perhaps they might have been in those areas if they existed.