[Tigers] LeMans engines

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 04:57:27 MST 2011

Kirk,

thanks for the pics, that confirms the setups i was talking about. The
#8 car currently runs a single 4bbl (and a 4.7 IIRC) and competes in
the 60's GT masters class in UK and events in EU like the spa historic
(and does very well when it hangs together).

I think the the #9 might have been the Unett car he ran in the
autosport championship, and he did switch it to a GT40 4.7 spec motor
with 4 webers, this motor i think ended up in the fraser "monster"
tiger at a later point... as darrell mountjoy is on the list and owns
the car i'm sure he can confirm/correct the details.

--
Regards

Michael King