[Tigers] Newbie

Jim Sencindiver jd.sencindiver at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 05:36:32 MDT 2010

Jerry,

Welcome to the list.  This month we saw Larry Mayfield claim the Sunbeam
Land speed record (204.9 mph, at the Bonneville Salt Flats).  Jerry may own
the QUICKEST 1/4 mile Sunbeam.  Can anyone else on the list beat a 9.46/146
1/4 mile pass?

Definitely would like to see some photos of the rear twin turbo setup.

Keep on Tigering!
Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448

http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp