[Tigers] ignition switch

Chris Thompson chris at cthompson.net
Mon Sep 20 17:09:27 MDT 2010

  Jim - yeah, *none* of the local suppliers, NAPA, AutoZone, Advance
Auto, etc., could help.    Neither could Rick at Sunbeam Specialties
(although they did ship to me a new regulator, ammeter, and ignition
switch).  I might want to worker harder to find a source of supply and
clean them out.

I have a spare generator, and am going to try to make one good one out
of the two tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  I did find a motor/generator
builder only about an hour from me who said he could get it done in a
week or two if I can't make it work.

My car is very close to 100% "as original" so would never consider
switching to alternator.  Although that one you mention is enticing,
Jim......

Regards,

Chris