[Tigers] Radiator mount.

wsamouce at kc.rr.com wsamouce at kc.rr.com
Fri Sep 17 08:38:30 MDT 2010

Morning list,

I had to pull my radiator this week to have it repaired, started leaking in the lower right corner.  Radiator was recored about a year ago.  Just called the shop and the radiator guy thinks that there is a vibration problem that caused the leak in such a short time.

So, my question - has anyone used any king of rubber mount for the radiator to the frame?  As you know, there is not much room to be moving the radiator in.

Final push before the 3200 mile trip to Maine and back next month.

TIA!

Duke
B382002037