[Tigers] Wilwood at SUNI last year

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 14:26:22 MDT 2010

At SUNI last year, there was a gentleman from south, I think of Indianapolis and he worked for Wilwood. He had a beautiful Alger that was as fast as it was good looking. I wish my Tiger looked as good as his Alger and too, I had Wilwood brakes all the way around. Another member needs to get in touch with this member but I cant locate his card. He left cards and Wilwood brakes in the parts room and stayed at a motel not far from the one the banquet was held at. Its tough getting old, as my friend Mike and I ate dinner with him and his wife and I will be darn if I can recall his name. If anyone kept his card, please post his contact information or send me an email off list, so I can assist the gentleman wanting to purchase Wilwood brakes.Thanks in advance.
Tony Lang (TtT)