[Tigers] Wiper Delay ? Not Tiger Related but Jensen Related

deiland1 at elp.rr.com deiland1 at elp.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 15:30:58 MST 2010

I converted my Jensen Healey steering column to a Pontiac Fiero tilt steering column and would like to take advantage of the new turn signal lever with wiper delay and washer switch. I suspect I can find a wiper delay circuit module that should plug directly into the existing wiring harness on the new tilt column. The question I have is whether it will work correctly if I wire the module into my original two speed JH wiper motor. Of course the delay should only work on the low speed side of the original wiper motor while the high speed side should be unchanged. Anyone out there have an idea if this will work on an old LBC wiper motor?

TIA,
Dan Eiland
1974 JH Project Car
Ex Tiger Owner